Monday 25 May 2020

A living testimony of a millionaire dying from diabetes

Diabetes claimed the life of a millionaire.
This is a true-life story of a son of a subsistence farmer who worked tirelessly to save money and fulfill his dream of becoming a millionaire. However, in the pursuit of wealth, he neglected his health and ultimately fell victim to diabetes. He was unable to enjoy the fruits of his labor as it all disappeared into the darkness.

The mind of a dying diabetic patient is filled with regret and reflection.

"I put in so much effort to achieve my dream."

"I invested strategically and accomplished my goals."

"I took care of my family and helped others in need."

"I reached the pinnacle of success and became a millionaire."

"Now, I can confidently call myself a millionaire."

PNG 20 kina note money

"Because I have over 20 million kina in my bank account."

But...

"I forgot about myself."

"I never invested in my own health."

"I only ate cheap food to save money."

"I didn't realize the importance of taking care of myself."

"I never traveled and enjoyed the rewards of my hard work."

"Just look at my amputated leg."

"I am disabled, a result of my own choices."

"I never imagined I would end up like this."

"Now, I am facing death in my own eyes."

"I am constantly battling with the weight of my impending death."

"Day and night, I'm consumed by thoughts of the money in my bank account."

"I never had the chance to fully enjoy the money I worked so hard to save."

"I should have traveled the world, embraced life, but it's too late for me."

"I was born with nothing, worked hard to save, but it has all been wasted."

"I have truly wasted my life and gained nothing."

The lesson to be learned from this story is that diabetes is one of the leading causes of death worldwide, and it is rapidly becoming a major health issue in Papua New Guinea. It is debilitating people and disrupting their families.

In present-day Papua New Guinea, there is an abundance of fresh produce and local food available at markets. People should focus on consuming food from these local sources rather than relying on processed foods high in sugar and salt.

Here are some steps that can be taken for prevention:

- Avoid adding sugar to foods and drinks
- Limit consumption of sugary drinks
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables
- Engage in daily exercise for at least 30 minutes
- Make sure to eat a balanced diet
- Include nuts, vegetables, and greens in your meals
- Drink plenty of water every day
- Reduce alcohol consumption

It is important to prioritize your health and well-being over the pursuit of material wealth. Take care of yourself to stay fit, strong, and healthy at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

hlbpng

Understanding the Risks of HIV: Why Everyone is at Risk.

Beautifu Women with HIV . Introduction : HIV, or Human Immunodeficiency Virus, remains a significant public health concern worldwide. Contra...