Thursday, 10 September 2026

FREE 30-MINUTE VIDEO COUNSELLING SESSIONS - OPEN WORLDWIDE

Feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or just need someone to talk to? You don’t have to go through it alone. I’m offering FREE 30-minute video counselling sessions* to anyone in the world. This is a safe, private space to talk about: - HIV awareness, testing, and support - Mental health, stress, and anxiety - Stigma, relationships, and health concerns - Anything you’re carrying that feels too heavy No judgement. No fees. Just someone who will listen. HOW TO BOOK YOUR FREE SESSION: Click here to book: https://forms.gle/eWhVc3RBs5uSCFwm7 Fill out the short form with your name, country, and preferred time. I’ll confirm your slot and we’ll connect on WhatsApp Video, Messenger, or Zoom. Limited slots each week so I can give everyone proper time and care. Your privacy is 100% respected. It doesn’t matter where you are. Let’s talk. I’m here for you. 🙏 Mr. Simon Kange, Author BA (Psychology) UPNG, Grad. Certi. Counselling, Griffith University, Australia, CHW. HIV Awareness & Health Advocate ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

hlbpng

FREE 30-MINUTE VIDEO COUNSELLING SESSIONS - OPEN WORLDWIDE

Feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or just need someone to talk to? You don’t have to go through it alone. I’m offering FREE 30-minute video co...